Tms38 or NEPSE TMS belongs to the Nepal stock exchange, exclusively designed for the Nepali investors. TMS, short for Trading Management System, acts as an intermediary, providing a seamless online platform to access the facilities. This web-based application allows easy trading of Securities in Nepal and was developed by Nepse or Nepal Stock Exchange Limited. The online platform also allows people on board and investors to purchase and sell securities from anywhere. If you are an investor yourself, this platform can be a nice way to earn a side gig. Here in this article, we have provided a brief overview of the same and you can start reading about it right here:
Tms38 is a trading portal for Nepali investors to deal with securities and purchase and sell them online. And because the system is based on the web, it turns out to be a convenient online trading forum. Besides that, the interface is user-friendly, so placing orders or viewing the order status won’t be a hassle for investors. In addition to that, it allows easy management of portfolios and comes with several analytical tools. If you are a confused investor and don’t understand things that well, using the analytical tool will help as it provides a guideline. Through the same, an individual is able to make an informed decision.
Understanding how NEPSE Tms38 works
Using NEPSE Tms38 begins with investors, who’d have to register themselves on the platform and open an account alongside a stockbroker. Then, your stockbroker will look through your details and offer the login credentials thereafter. You’ll have to use the provided credentials to navigate to the personal TMS dashboard. After you have successfully entered your profile, a series of features will be presented to you. From the option to place orders, status, and portfolio — everything will be available on the dashboard itself. And to place your first order, you’ll have to enter the order management section. Then, choose the kind of stock from the securities available on the forum. Find out the trade details, pay fees, and confirm your payment.
Getting started with Tms38
It is expected that investors from around the country will participate with NEPSE TMS and make the most use of the initiative. So far, the web-based application has been successful and continues to invite new members. If you are looking to join stock exchanges, here is how to begin:
- Open your favorite web browser and use the address bar to find the correct TMS login .
- The login window should have both the login option and the new registration link.
- Choose anyone as per your situation.
- For a new registration, the person will have to provide their details including identification proof. Meanwhile, registered users can simply use the available credentials to access the dashboard.
Key takeaways for new users of Tms38
To join the tms38 community, you’ll first have to register, during which a series of details will be asked of you. For example, permanent address, bank account information, BOID number, and so on. Not just the information, but one may also be asked to upload documents that prove their citizenship, a PP-size photo, signature, and a scanned KYC form.
As you fill out the form for TMS online, you’ll also have to verify the details and make sure everything is in order. In addition, your password is very sensitive and should remain confidential always. But in case you forget the password, that’s fine because recovering it is possible through the ‘forgot password’ option, available on the login window itself.
Exploring the features of Tms38
It is not short of features that are appealing and work wonderfully for each investor. As of now, its best-appreciated features are as follows:
- Real-time trading: The platform allows real-time trading of securities and purchases and sells stocks — everything as per the ongoing market fluctuations.
- Portfolio management: Like Trading, investors can look after their portfolios in real-time and track the status anytime they want to.
- Analytics tools: Analytical tools are especially helpful to make wiser decisions by looking at charts, graphs, and reports.
What makes Tms38 special?
Using Tms, investors get a series of benefits, such as:
- Convenience as trading is entirely online, and one can get started from any device they have.
- Traditional trading methods were generally more priced as compared to Tms, which only cut a minimal amount from its members.
- TMS serves as a beacon for people who earn a living solely from trading.
- NEPSE has designed TMS by keeping in mind the security factors and therefore, integrated a reliable encryption system for investors.
List of broker numbers in Tms38
So far, there are around 59 brokers associated, with each having its own unique NEPSE TMS Login URL. All Tms member is given the freedom to pick a broker of their liking. That being said, here are a few broker names as an example:
- Kumari Securities Pvt. Limited — https://tms01.nepsetms.com.np
- Ashutosh Brokerage & Securities Pvt. Limited — https://tms08.nepsetms.com.np
- Nepal Stock House Pvt. Limited — https://tms14.nepsetms.com.np
- Nepal Investment & Securities Trading Pvt. Limited — https://tms19.nepsetms.com.np
- Asian Securities Pvt. Limited — https://tms26.nepsetms.com.np
- Vision Securities Pvt.Limited — https://tms34.nepsetms.com.np
- Creative Securities Pvt.Limited — https://tms40.nepsetms.com.np
- Kalika Securities Pvt.Limited — https://tms46.nepsetms.com.np
- Investment Management Nepal Pvt. Ltd. —.https://tms53.nepsetms.com.np
The Government of Nepal has finally initiated a nice platform for Nepali investors. By NEPSE, the web-based Tms38 application has become a pioneering place for investors. The forum is not only reliable and convenient but also allows you to buy securities instantly without any fear. To sum it up, users can expect a whole lot of features from here besides purchasing and selling securities. For example, portfolio management from anywhere and anytime, access to analytical tools, etc. Moreover, the forum allows remote and real-time trading at lowest transaction costs.
FAQs About Tms38
Ans: NEPSE stands for Nepal Stock Exchange Limited, while TMS stands for Trading Management System. As its name suggests, this web-based application is an online platform by the Nepal Stock Exchange for investors to buy and sell stocks.
Ans: Yes, every investor must have a demat account that has been licensed with a Depository Participant (DP). Without having the same, your account will only be partially verified.
Ans: All kinds of account-related issues can be solved through the support team. The technical support team is where you can contact the representatives who are fully equipped with tools and well-trained to deal with all kinds of problems.
Ans: So far, NEPSE is not known to charge any fee from members for using Tms38. But you may still need to pay a sum to your DP that has provided you with their Demat account service.
Ans: Yes, Tms38 is a safe and secure platform, where every information and transaction happens within an encrypted system.
Also read About: